Friday, April 17, 2009

Surprise NBA Playoff podcast!

Wow!!! I just surprised everyone with this podcast! normally it is only one podcast a week but seeing that the NBA playoffs are heating up I did a special podcast. One of my friends encouraged me to do it and I agreed. So this isn't like your normal funny business podcast, I just talk about the NBA Playoffs and my opinions. So it is like a "Basketballcast" or an "nbacast". There aren't funny noises or funny pictures, but just listen and enjoy hearing my voice. Oh and at the end of the podcast I put together a sweet clip show. 
Have a great day!!! 
Love Mr. Jolley Himself 

4 comments:

  1. Keaton - can you & Mark please to a bromance duet podcast? I think I would probably pee my pants from the combined hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete