Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Randomness

So Wow! this week I decided to do a normal post and not a podcast. Well truth be told I am home in Vernal and the internet is a little bit slower than normal... so it would have taken forever to do a podcast. Don't worry this post is going to be about as funny as this. So that means that it is going to be super duper amazing!!!

So... to start things off this Wednesday I finally get the brace off of my middle finger. For those that don't know, forgot, or just don't want to remember, about a month ago I fractured my finger playing football with some friends. I have been wearing a brace ever since... So that has made for some good times and some bad ones, I mean it is my middle finger.
 In a little way I am going to miss all laughs it brings, but I can't wait to bend my knuckles again. So just know that typing this is a big pain in the you know what.

Next, finals are over. finally. It was a fun/stressful week for everyone. Spring term starts on Monday. what a break... it will be good to get back into real life and laugh again.

And Last, I am just going to start typing random words and phrases that come to my mind and hopefully you can understand what I am talking about. here we go.... car, jet ski, brown, money, basketball, leprechauns, porcupine pie, purple people eater, Star Wars, Elephants in the candy jar, the vent behind the toaster, Chuck just pulled your hamstring, bagels, and watermelon jack-o-lantern ... yeah that is pretty much it. have a great week!!!

Love, Master Keaton (I didn't even know this existed)

4 comments:

  1. the master keaton clip was stirring. you are truly a master of your craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get a blog mark.

    keaton: here is my friend heather, who i still think could potentially be your soulmate even if she may be potentially engaged. :D

    http://heatherbaxter.blogspot.com/?zx=c4626b5a265cc844

    ReplyDelete
  3. but martha, what would i blog about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Keaton im a little disappointed i enjoy listening to your podcasts every week. Keep them coming man

    ReplyDelete