Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Danielle Rousseau was infected?


So you are in luck this week because you get another PODCAST! Yea!!! this is number 13 HERE.

Anyway, I liked my post so much last week I was going to talk about toys again. My sister (yes the same one that popped my dino) reminded me of a childhood toy that I loved when I was younger. It is called Glowbug.

He looked exactly like this. He would glow in the dark when you put him up to light. I used to have so much fun with him... until he was left on the lamp lightbulb and... melted...


The next toys were my brother's favorites. I got to play with them... well when he wasn't watching and when we would battle together. they are called battle beasts



Basically what they are is some sort of animal with super suits and weapons and they would battle for world dominance, I think my guys always lost....


And for the third item... well some more random Nintendo stuff that had more potential than children's minds could grasp. Introducing the Power Pad
This cool toy was for the first nintendo, basically you would run on it and your character on the screen would run too. It made for a good workout. It was the first "Wii Fit"

The second is the Super Nintendo SuperScope

Yes this is a giant bazooka. It sounds cooler than it really was.

and third is the Virtual Boy

Yes it is a game boy in 3D. basically you would attach your face to it and play. It was like a close up TV while wearing 3D glasses. Though it was fun, all the games were red characters and red lasers.... yeah I still wonder why I don't need glasses after that...

Well That is all for this post. Hope you enjoyed the podcast.


Love Keaton


3 comments:

  1. That was the BEST intro and the BEST ending! I'm glad you gave a shout out to your Monster :) Quit reminding me of how I ruined your dino!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we totally had the power pad. i don't know why that wasn't a bigger hit than i remember... excellent post keaton! i love all this posting as of late. keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete