Monday, February 8, 2010

Blast from the Past

I realized that some people new to this blog or new to the Keaton Jolley Podcasts could be LOST right now looking for how it all began. Rather than file through all my old posts to find some of my first podcasts I am going to slowly put the first ones online just like the recent ones. When I first started podcasting, I talked a lot longer and I didn't do video, I only did random pictures. Remember this podcast is from back in April. So... I decided that I would ease you into them slowly, going backwards, here is a little blast from my past with THE THIRD PODCAST. CLICK HERE

In honor of this post the other day I realized that I love being a kid at heart. One of the things that influenced my life were my toys. So in honor of blast from the past I give these next pictures credit for influencing a small part of my life.

This picture is as great as it looks, when I was little I got a blow up dinosaur! Just what I always wanted... that lasted for about 3 seconds when my older sister decided she wanted to ride on it too... spiky never inflated again...


He still creeps me out, My Pet Monster never really was mine, he was my older brothers. This little guy was bigger than me growing up and scared me to death. I still have nightmares about him even though in his story he is a good guy.

Yes Nintendo made this list. I grew up with the original NES but my later childhood was based around the Super Nintendo. Though there was one thing for the NES was awesome/never worked... THE POWER GLOVE


Pogs? I got into them for a while, I'm still waiting for them to have their comeback movie so I can say I was there from the get go.



And I saved the best for last. My ninja turtles and I had some good memories, though it wasn't me that spilled ooze on the living room carpet. No, it really wasn't me, it was my brother.

Happy 2010

Love Keaton





5 comments:

  1. Wow! You had a depressing childhood! Every one of your toys was ruined by one of your siblings... Poor Spiky, I didn't pop him, Tyler did. Get your facts straight! I am still laughing at what you wrote. Sorry I was such a fat A...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about glow bug? Oh ya, he got burned by the lamp. Another tragic childhood toy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved pogs! It was also so cool to have the skeleton slammers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and my brother played with pogs all the time too :)

    and you're right about that monster thing... *shudder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I spill the ooze on the carpet?

    ReplyDelete