Monday, September 20, 2010

Fire & Rain

Hello again!

Wow it has been a long time since I have done this, and seeing that there isn't going to be a podcast coming up anytime soon I figured it was my duty to update you on my life. Well lets see... I made a tie dye shirt recently

Yeah it was pretty cool. I felt hippyish. I think I'm going to start making my own clothes more often. (though I guess I didn't make it, I just colored it) Don't be alarmed that it is made up of blue and brown... All the bright colors were taken. Plus you know brown and I get along so well...

I rolled my ankle recently. If you are one of my Twitter Followers I guess you would have already known.


This was the worst I have ever rolled it and man it hurt. They tried to make me walk on crutches for 2 weeks but to myself I was like, "um... no". I think this was the fastest it has ever healed. Perhaps I was wolverine in another life.
What should I be for Halloween this year?


Well I guess that is all for this quick update. The title of this post is inspired by the song Fire & Rain. I was introduced to it about a year ago and I really like it. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Love Keaton,

P.S. I'll try to find some time to do a podcast soon...


1 comment:

  1. When are you coming to hang out with us again? We started getting used to having you around so much. You always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete