Sunday, July 26, 2009

T-shirts, Movies, and a Robbery


Have you ever had a bad day and needed a good laugh? Have you ever had a good day and wanted to make it even better? Have you ever been really bored and needed something to do? Welcome to thejolleyman blog. I am your host Keaton Jolley and I am here to help. The link below will lead to a quick podcast of me, talking about everyday things (movies, t-shirts, and basically me just laughing at myself). For me these podcasts are so much more than just a podcast, it is a way to get out of the norm and have a good time laughing. I watch them when I am feeling up, or down, or just having a normal day. For those of you who enjoy laughing, crying, or just need a break from life click below.



Love Keaton

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keaton!
    YOU WERE BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND DURING THE 7TH BOOK???? I might have to disown you... =D jk
    And that is so sweet that they are making the 7th movie into 2 movies! Don't think of it as movies #7 and 8... think of it as movies #7 part 1 and #7 part two... know what I'm saying? =D But they book was just so packed full of important stuff, they can't cut it all out like the rest of the movies!
    But I do agree with you, the 6th Harry Potter movie rocked my socks... best one they've made so far. =D

    ReplyDelete